Friday, August 14, 2009

The Beginning

At the beginning of the summer I decided I was going to make a blog for my time spent in England for my family and friends to follow while I'm gone. But in true Amanda fashion I procrastinated and began second-guessing this idea. Mainly because I remembered my previous attempt at an online journal that crashed and burned with my teen angst circa 2004 (RIP Amanda and Siobhan's Livejournals). However, I decided to go through with it anyways and hopefully I will be motivated enough to keep this up, even if no one reads it, simply for my own records of what I did while studying abroad.

So here it is.

My first blog entry.

I cannot make any promises about how regularly I'll update this. I can also not make any promises about how interesting these posts will be. But alas, I shall do my best to keep you informed about my travels, thoughts, and adventures while in England. I leave in 5 days, so until then..

xo.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment